An Office Space Even Milton Would Enjoy
Why settle for mere office space when you can have creative space? The Park&Co Campus offers as much for your lifestyle as it does for your business. This shaded campus buzzes with creative energy and ideas, and is located right in the heart of Arcadia at 44th Street & Indian School.
Are You CoLab Material?
CoLab is for members of the working class who are fun and creative at heart. Take a look at the decision tree below to get a better idea if you belong here.
We welcome any creative mind who is tired of going it alone and will
embrace an invigorating, shared environment. People like:
- Marketing, Advertising, Internet Consultants
- Social media, SEO, and online marketers
- Word-of-Mouth marketing specialists
- Event producers
- A happy, welcoming courtyard under yellow and white sails that greets you and your guests
- Bright reception area with natural light from atrium
- Kitchenette, including refrigerator, coffee maker, microwave and plenty of cupboards
- Spacious 15′ x 11′ shared conference room
- Ample storage where you can secure your own stuff
- View of Camelback Mountain from creative pods
- View of atrium from private offices
- Wireless internet available (You are responsible for your own firewall security)
- Use of picnic table and meeting spaces in the courtyard
- Preferred rate within either of Park&Co’s HD edit bays